RISKS OF PRODUCT USE
This website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the meal plans or exercise program’s from 20online.ca should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider first. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on 20 Online for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in any fitness classes available at 20online.ca if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities. These risks may also exist for those who are currently in good health right now.
As with any exercise program you assume certain risks to your health and safety. Any form of exercise program can cause injuries, and 20 Online is no exception. It is possible that you may become injured doing the exercises in your program, especially if they are done with poor form. Although thorough instruction is included on form for each exercise, realize that 20 Online does involve a risk of injury.
20 Online’s fitness instructors are not medical doctors. Their advice whether it be on the website, via his email coaching, or on their individual social media, none of it is meant as a substitute for medical advice. You must consult your doctor before beginning ANY exercise program, no exceptions. You are using our instructors workouts and coaching at your own risk and 20 Online is not responsible for any injuries or health problems you may experience or even death as a result of using 20 Online.
It is to be made clear that 20 Online Instructors and 20 Online are not responsible for any injuries or health problems you may experience or even death as a result of using any products or services from 20online.ca.
GENERALLY EXPECTED RESULTS FROM 20 ONLINE
Although the products and services at 20online.ca are intended to be fully implemented, sometimes they are not, which could result in a lack of progress/results for the user. If you implement the products and services from 20online.ca correctly you should see amazing results, however it must be disclaimed that even when consumers implement any products or services in full from 20online.ca it is still possible they will not get the results they may have expected and it is also possible they will not lose fat or gain muscle or achieve any positive results of any kind.
All the transformations and testimonials are real. However, it must be disclaimed that these testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results with 20 Online’s workout programs, they are meant as a showcase of what the most motivated and dedicated people can achieve by following the workout programs. Your results may vary from using 20 Online, and you may not get the same results compared to someone else when using 20 Online’s services due to differences in your individual exercise history, genetics, and personal motivation/dedication. The end results you get will depend upon the individual and how much effort they put in.
IMPORTANT SUBSCRIPTION BILLING INFORMATION
Your 20 Online membership, which starts with a 7-day free trial offer, will begin when you sign up. If you cancel your account anytime in the first 7 days after you sign up, you will not be charged. You can cancel this subscription at ANY TIME by simply going to your Membership Management section in your user account. If you do not cancel the membership before the 7 days have expired, 20 Online will charge your card $15.99 plus tax at the end of the 7 day trial and about every 30 days after that until you cancel.
If you do not do the 7 day trial and right away start the subscription for $15.99 plus tax, your card will be billed immediately and will continue to be billed for $15.99 plus tax about every 30 days after that until you cancel.
Terms and Conditions
Your use of and/or registration on any aspect of the Website will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules.
The Agreement may be modified from time to time; the date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page, so check back often. Continued access of the Website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement.
Your failure to follow these rules, whether listed below or in bulletins posted at various points in the Website, may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Website, without notice.
We strive to provide an enjoyable online experience for our users, so we may monitor activity on the Website, including in the bulletin boards, forums, and class feedback for compliance with this Agreement. All users of the Website hereby specifically agree to such monitoring. Nevertheless, we do not make any warranties or guarantees that: (1) the Website, or any portion thereof, will be monitored for accuracy or unacceptable use, (2) apparent statements of fact will be authenticated, or (3) we will take any specific action (or any action at all) in the event of a dispute regarding compliance or non-compliance with this Agreement.
III. MEDICAL INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The Website is not a forum for the exchange of medical information, advice or the promotion of self-destructive behavior (e.g., eating disorders, etc). While you may freely discuss your troubles, you should not look to the Website for information or advice on such topics. Instead, we recommend that you talk in person with a medical professional.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, AND IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, CURE, OR TREAT ANY MEDICAL OR OTHER CONDITION. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER PRIOR TO STARTING ANY NEW FITNESS ROUTINE, WORKOUT PLAN OR DIET AND ASK YOUR DOCTOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. YOU MUST CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR AND OBTAIN CLEARANCE PRIOR TO ENGAGING IN ANY TYPE OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS AGREEMENT, 20 ONLINE AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT CREATION
Use of User Id/Password
If you register and/or set up an account on the Website, you will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Registration Information. You may not authorize others to use your Registration Information. You may not sub-license, transfer, sell or assign your Registration Information and/or this Agreement to any third party without our written approval. Any attempt to do so will be null and void and shall be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on your account including, but not limited to, use of the account by any person who uses your Registration Information, with or without authorization, or who has access to any computer on which your account resides or is accessible.
Fees and Payments
- the Company or third parties may charge you fees for products or services offered for sale through the Website, and/or for access to portions of the Website or the Website as a whole. You agree to pay all fees and charges, including applicable taxes, incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred, including but not limited to charges for any products or services offered for sale through the Website by the Company or by any third party vendor or provider (such fees, charges and taxes shall collectively be referred to as “Fees”). The Company reserves the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any Fees, and to institute new Fees, effective upon prior notice to you.
- If you submit your credit, debit or charge card information to the Company upon registration or otherwise, you give the Company permission to charge all Fees incurred through your account to the credit, debit or charge card you designate. Any additional Fees (other than renewal fees) will be charged at the time they are incurred. If payment cannot be charged to your credit, debit or charge card or your payment is returned to the Company for any reason, including charge back, the Company reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your account and all its obligations under this Agreement.
- Membership fees are non-refundable. We will charge or debit your payment method at the beginning of your subscription term. When we renew your membership subscription, we will use the payment method currently associated with your account. Until you cancel, billing will continue according to the cycle stated at the time of your purchase. If you would like to stop the subscription from automatically renewing, you can do so at any time by emailing us at the address provided under the Contact Us section on the website. Any amounts paid prior to your cancellation will not be refunded. Automatically renewing monthly membership subscriptions are non refundable. If you choose to cancel, your subscription will expire 30 days from the last payment. Any amounts paid prior to your last payment will not be refunded.
RULES OF USAGE
- You agree not to use any obscene, indecent, or offensive language or to provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is defamatory, abusive, bullying, harassing, racist, hateful, or violent. You agree to refrain from ethnic slurs, religious intolerance, homophobia, and personal attacks when using the Website.
- You may not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that constitutes junk mail, spam, advertising, and/or commercial offers.
- The Website is not intended for users under the age of 16, and the Company does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 16. Such users are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us, and from using portions of the Website for which registration is required; any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be used, posted, or retained by us.
- Use of the Website by You
- Unless otherwise specified, the Website is intended for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use the Website, and you are responsible for all use of the Website by you and by those you allow to use, or provide access to, the Website. You may not impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else when using the Website.
- You further agree not to use any sexually explicit language or to provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is sexually explicit. Do not “cyber” or solicit another to “cyber” (participate in virtual sex) on or through the Website.
- You may not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is encrypted, invades anyone’s privacy, or illustrates, references or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, federal, national or international law or regulation (e.g., drug use, underage drinking). You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability. Do not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that includes instructions for weapon and/or explosive manufacture or use.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material you provide to or post on the Website, including without limitation in bulletin boards, forums, personal ads, chats or elsewhere, does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party or is provided or posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
- The Website may contain graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio and other material that is clearly identified for your use (“Assets”). The Assets are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- The Website also contains other graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio, software, code, and other material that is provided by the Company or its licensors and is not clearly identified as, or intended, for your use, including without limitation the organization, design, compilation, and “look and feel” of the Website, and advertising thereon (“Website Content”). The Website Content is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and is the property of the Company or its licensors. The copying, reproduction, publication, display, rearrangement, redistribution, modification, revision, alteration, cropping, re-sizing, reverse engineering, movement, removal, deletion, or other use or change by you, directly or indirectly, of any such Website Content, including but not limited to the removal or alteration of advertising, is strictly prohibited.
- You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise, of material obtained through the Website, including without limitation the Assets or Website Content, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by this Agreement, the Company or the Website.
- You agree not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify, reverse engineer or interfere with the Website or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Website.
- Other than connecting to the Company’s servers by http requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to the Company’s servers by any means – including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Website or otherwise.
- You acknowledge that the Company has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Website and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Website. Your linking to any service or site is at your sole risk.
COMMENTS BY OTHERS ARE NOT ENDORSED BY 20 ONLINE
The Company does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted on forums, blogs or otherwise contained in the Website. Any information or material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those who post the statements and do not necessarily represent the views of the Company or its third party affiliates. You agree that the Company and its third party affiliates are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates this Agreement.
USE OF MATERIAL SUPPLIED BY YOU
VIII. INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK
VIIII. INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK
You agree to indemnify the Company and its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives and third party affiliates, and to defend and hold each of them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys fees) which may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of material obtained through the Website, or from your breach of this Agreement, or from any such acts through your use of the Website.
20online.com, the Company logo, and other brand names and logos associated with the Company are trade-marks of the Company. All other company names, brand names and logos used on the Website are the trade-marks of their respective owners. You agree not to display or use in any manner any of the trade-marks without express written permission from the Company or the trade-mark owner.
All Content contained on the Website is protected by various copyright laws. You agree not to reproduce, republish or redistribute any Content, including, but not limited to, caching, framing and similar means, without express written permission of the copyright owner. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EDITING AND DELETIONS
The Company reserves the right, but undertakes no duty, to review, edit, move or delete any material provided for display or placed on the Website or its bulletin boards, in its sole discretion, without notice.
20Online reserves the right to post, from time to time, additional rules of usage that apply to specific parts of the Website. Such additional rules will be posted in the relevant parts of the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to comply with these additional rules.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND 20 ONLINE AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN OR PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE. 20 ONLINE AND ITS AFFILIATES, DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON THE WEBSITE.
20 ONLINE AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PROVIDING OF THE WEBSITE HEREUNDER, THE SALE OR PURCHASE OF ANY GOODS OR MERCHANDISE, YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE, YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE 20 ONLINE AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED (“CLAIMS”), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
20Online has the right to terminate and/or suspend your ability to access the Website or any portion thereof, for any or no reason, without notice.
XVII. INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK
XVIII. INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK
XIX. ASSOCIATED PRESS
The following provision applies to all visitors to the Website (which shall include persons and representatives of legal entities, whether such representatives are persons or digital engines of any kind that crawl, index, scrape, copy, store or transmit digital content). By accessing this Website, you specifically acknowledge and agree that: (i) Associated Press text, photo, graphic, audio and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium; (ii) no Associated Press materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use; (iii) the Associated Press will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing; (iv) the Associated Press is an intended third party beneficiary of these terms and conditions and it may exercise all rights and remedies available to it; and (v) the Associated Press reserves the right to audit possible unauthorized commercial use of Associated Press materials or any portion thereof at any time.
MOBILE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions govern your use of Mobile Programs offered by this Website, so please read them carefully. Your use of any aspect of the Program will constitute your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions.
If you cannot agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the Program. These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time; the date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page. Continued access to the Program by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to these terms and conditions.
Your failure to follow these terms and conditions may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Program, without notice, in addition to our other remedies. We also reserve the right to discontinue the Program, or change the content or formatting of the Program, at any time without notice to you, and to require the immediate cessation of any specific use of the Program.
- Your carrier’s standard messaging rates apply to all mobile text messages you initiate from our website to your cell phone. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile the Company.
- You agree that the cell phone number you enter in the Program is registered in your name, and that you will not initiate messages to the cell phone of any other person or entity.
- You shall have a mobile communications subscription with a participating carrier or otherwise have access to a mobile communications network for which we make the Program available. You shall provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the Program, including, but not limited to, a mobile hand set or other mobile access device that is in working order and suitable for use, as determined in our sole discretion, in connection with the Program.
- You agree not to modify the format or branding of the content provided in the Program (“Content”), or to add any materials, including any advertisements or other promotional content, to such Content. The Content is owned by us, our affiliates or licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to download and use the Content on a designated compatible mobile device, solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. You shall not reproduce, modify, perform, transfer, distribute, sell, create derivative works of or otherwise use or make available the Content or the Program except as expressly provided for in this Agreement.
- We provide the Program “as is” and shall not be held liable for your use of the information, content, or material contained therein. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Any dispute between the Company and a visitor or Customer of the Website shall be settled by arbitration and shall be final and binding arbitration in accordance with the applicable legislation in force in the Province of the Company’s choosing, except as such provisions are modified herein. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in city of the Company’s choosing and the language of arbitration shall be English. All disputes referred to arbitration shall be governed by the substantive laws of the Province of the Company’s choosing and the federal laws of the Company’s choosing applicable herein. Every award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, not subject to appeal. The arbitration shall be kept confidential and the existence of the proceeding and any element of it (including any pleadings, briefs or other documents submitted or exchanged, any testimony or other oral submissions and any awards) shall not be disclosed beyond the arbitrator, the parties, their legal counsel, experts and consultants and any person necessary to the conduct of the proceeding. Nothing in this section shall limit the right of any party to seek extraordinary recourses in courts of competent jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, specific performance, seizures before judgment and injunctions, unless the recourse sought is in conflict with a dispute finally resolved in accordance with this section.
XXII. INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK
XXIII. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
Personal information includes information that identifies you and that can be used to contact you. This includes such information as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, banking information, credit card number, and the like. It may also include information about your health and fitness levels and goals, if you have communicated these to us.
20 online collects personal information for the following purposes:
- to understand your fitness and other related needs and objectives and to assist you in achieving them
- to determine your eligibility for membership and for receiving our products and services
- to process your membership payments and to ensure that your account remains up-to-date
- to invite you to participate in member surveys or other opinion-gathering devices that assist us in making our classes more responsive to your needs
- to inform you of various matters relating to your membership and about our products and services that we believe may be of interest to you
20online may also collect information regarding the frequency of your visits on our site and about the specific, classes and services that you take advantage of, so that we may constantly strive to offer you the best range of fitness options.
We may also combine your personal information with that of other individuals to create aggregate data which we will use, for example, to improve our products and services and develop new ones. Aggregate data is general information about groups of customers but not about you as an individual.
We will not use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required or authorized by law.
20online may ask you for contact information such as your telephone, mobile or fax number or e-mail address, and keep and use this information as well as disclose it to other trusted third parties so that we or any of these third parties may contact you directly through these channels for the purpose of marketing (including e-mail marketing) of goods, services and special offers that may be of interest to you.
Your knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information. When you become a member of 20online, you consent to the use of your personal information for the purposes listed above. You may refuse or withdraw your consent in writing at any time; however we may not then be able to provide you with our full range of services.
Third Party Disclosure
We do contract with trusted companies to act on our behalf to fulfill certain functions. We may use third party service providers to process or handle personal information on our behalf and to assist us with various services such as data processing, printing, mail distribution and marketing. Some of our service providers May at times be located outside of Canada. As a result, your personal information may be accessible to regulatory authorities in accordance with the law of these jurisdictions. We will take steps to ensure that such parties adhere to our policy with respect to the protection of your personal information.
Except as set out in this policy or as required or permitted by law, 20online will not sell or disclose any of your personal information to any other organization or transmit personal information to third parties without first obtaining your consent. 20online may, however, disclose information in the following cases:
- to our lawyer
- to comply with a subpoena, warrant or order
- to a police force, if required by law
- to a person authorized by a law or collective agreement
- to an investigative body or government institution which can oblige us to do so
- in emergency situations in which we believe that the life, health or safety of a member or other person may be in danger
Digital Markers (including cookies)
A digital marker is a resource created by the visitors’ browser in order to remember certain pieces of information for the Web server to reference during the same or subsequent visit to the Web site. Examples of digital markers are “cookies” or HTML5 Web storage. Some examples of what digital markers do are as follows:
- they allow a Web site to recognize a previous visit each time the visitor accesses the site;
- they track what information is viewed on a site which helps Web site administrators ensure visitors find what they are looking for.
20online may use sessional and persistent digital markers on some portions of its Web site. During your on-line visit, your browser exchanges data with 20onlines Web server. You may adjust your browser settings to reject digital markers, including cookies, if you so choose. However, it may affect your ability to interact with 20onlines Web site.
Web analytics is the collection, analysis, measurement, and reporting of data about Web traffic and visits for purposes of understanding and optimizing Web usage. Information in digital markers may be used for the purpose of web analytics to remember your online interactions with 20onlines Web site.
20online uses Google Analytics to improve its Web site. When your computer requests a 20online Web page, 20online collects the following types of information for Web analytics:
- the originating IP address;
- the date and time of the request;
- the type of browser used; and
- the page(s) visited.
20online uses Google Analytics and the information collected is disclosed to Google Inc., an external third party service provider. Your IP address is anonymized prior to being stored on the service provider’s servers in order to help safeguard your privacy. The information collected is de-personalized by truncating your IP address. No personally identifying information is recorded or provided to Google.
Google Analytics uses “session” and “persistent” cookies; persistent cookies are stored on your computer and expire two years after your last visit to the Web site.
Display and Remarketing
20online Web site also uses the Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our Web site. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven’t completed a task on our Web site, for example using the contact form to make an enquiry. This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or a site in the Google Display Network.
Third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to GoodLife Fitness’ Web site.
You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager. https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/
Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
20online strives to maintain the accuracy and completeness of your personal information. You may ask us to delete or correct information contained in your file. Any such requests must be made in writing to the email address provided on the Contact Us section on our website.